Welcome

This is a collection of written pieces that comes from things I’ve thought and experienced; occasionally they are illustrated with photos that I’ve taken. They are here because I want people to enjoy them. This is a sort of print performance and as with other kinds of performance it is a meaningless exercise without an audience. So be my audience ...

Tuesday 22 July 2014

YVONNE NEWMAN, CLARE HUGGINS AND ELAINE? WHERE ARE YOU?

 YVONNE - it's time you made contact.
I've put the names of CLARE and ELAINE in the title here but the comment that one of you left simply referred to the fact that you used to babysit for my wife and me - and I can only remember you two because you were the only two to leave an impression on me. So, please, reveal yourself, whichever one you are!
Email me at email@keithdiggle.com or via twitter: Keith Winfield Diggle.  This invitation to communicate is restricted to the named individuals only. Don't bloody swamp me with Spam.

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм остается самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. В случае если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это вы можете очень немало времени, потому еще лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru тут https://pinshape.com/users/2450157-krutiminst

    ReplyDelete